Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- RT @Littlecoffeefx: Bullet Journal Starter Kit Giveaway + eBook Preview! Don't you want to win? | buff.ly/29OxX4v #bulletjournal #s… 1 day ago
- Grace; how do we get it? curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/gra… https://t.co/DLVgW3rKQX 6 days ago
- curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/3235 https://t.co/TK7YyWmOlD 1 week ago
- Grace/ Whom is it For? curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/gra… https://t.co/BOYGNe4pGT 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Vanishing Grace by Philip Yancey goodreads.com/review/show/16… 2 weeks ago
- Grace, what is it? curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/07/03/gra… https://t.co/pXHKzrTA3i 3 weeks ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.