Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien goodreads.com/review/show/15… 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to A Shot in the Bark by C.A. Newsome goodreads.com/review/show/15… 1 week ago
- Updated hymn page curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/upd… 2 weeks ago
- Everyday Glory curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/eve… https://t.co/xC8GG1kLzB 2 weeks ago
- Updates to Year C curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/upd… 3 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Potluck Club by Linda Evans Shepherd goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 weeks ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.