Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 2 of 5 stars to Out of a Dream by Rosemary Hines goodreads.com/review/show/13… 5 days ago
- On page 70 of 154 of Into the Silent Land, by Martin Laird goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 week ago
- I'm #reading Holy Bible by Anonymous goodreads.com/review/show/11… 2 weeks ago
- Heroes of the Bible: Three Men and a Furnace curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2015/07/19/her… http://t.co/s78Msqny0u 1 month ago
- Dancing in the Streets! curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/dan… 1 month ago
- UN Human Rights Committee grills Canada over mining, aboriginal treatment cbc.ca/1.3142735 1 month ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.