Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- Generation Global meets in the "fish bowl" at OHS Wednesday at noon. @OHS_SRC. All are welcome. 1 hour ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Dick Francis's Bloodline by Felix Francis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 month ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Rae of Hope by W.J. May goodreads.com/review/show/17… 1 month ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Palestine by Jimmy Carter goodreads.com/review/show/17… 1 month ago
- The longest Psalm/ mindless repetition? curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/the… 1 month ago
- On page 297 of 593 of Evolution of the Word, by Marcus J. Borg goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 months ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.