Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 3 of 5 stars to Rae of Hope by W.J. May goodreads.com/review/show/17… 4 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Palestine by Jimmy Carter goodreads.com/review/show/17… 3 weeks ago
- The longest Psalm/ mindless repetition? curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/the… 3 weeks ago
- On page 297 of 593 of Evolution of the Word, by Marcus J. Borg goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Former Rain by Vanessa Miller goodreads.com/review/show/16… 4 weeks ago
- Grace; what do we do with it? curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/gra… https://t.co/gdhLqxrhe7 1 month ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.