Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- Heroes of the Bible: Three Men and a Furnace curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2015/07/19/her… http://t.co/s78Msqny0u 2 weeks ago
- Dancing in the Streets! curlingupwithgod.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/dan… 3 weeks ago
- UN Human Rights Committee grills Canada over mining, aboriginal treatment cbc.ca/1.3142735 3 weeks ago
- Why are black churches in America falling victim to fire? theatlantic.com/national/archi… 1 month ago
- Briefing Note: Jihadi Threat in Tunisia @tonyblair_tbff tonyblairfaithfoundation.org/religion-geopo… 1 month ago
- RT @nycjim: 12 same-sex marriages that just made history. Fantastic photos from today: mashable.com/2015/06/26/sam… via @mashable http://t.co/ks… 1 month ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.