Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- Woman on Fire! My latest blog post is available now. deepcleansingbreaths.blog/2017/01/18/wom… https://t.co/bGNvgEd58C 2 days ago
- On page 100 of 339 of Wanna Get Lucky?, by Deborah Coonts goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Blood and Circuses by Kerry Greenwood goodreads.com/review/show/18… 2 weeks ago
- This is how the lint roller moved into my list of must-have hair care tools! deepcleansingbreaths.blog/2017/01/04/lin… https://t.co/X4z7fBq0oa 2 weeks ago
- Twas the night before chemo and all through the house not all creatures were sleeping, deepcleansingbreathsblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/twa… 3 weeks ago
- New blog post. deepcleansingbreathsblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/i-h… https://t.co/TWtQhPcYAU 1 month ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.