Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 3 of 5 stars to When First They Met by Debbie Macomber goodreads.com/review/show/10… 1 week ago
- Check out "Kairos Atlantic 2014 Regional Gathering and AGM" kairosatlantic2014.eventbrite.com/?aff=estw via @eventbrite 1 month ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa goodreads.com/review/show/10… 1 month ago
- RT @paulhuntercbc: Girl waits at public water tap today in Gaza. Aid workers say Israeli strikes have left a critical shortage. #CBC http:/… 1 month ago
- I'm #reading The Sleeping Doll by Jeffery Deaver goodreads.com/review/show/80… 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin goodreads.com/review/show/66… 1 month ago
The Martha/Mary Quotient
Posted on April 26, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, busy, choices, Christianity, church, details, dinner party, Easter, God, Holy Spirit, hospitality, Jesus, kindness, listening to Jesus, Martha, Mary, reflection, the correct choice, The Message//Remix:Solo, work, worship. Bookmark the permalink.